Ciao cyberspace 🙂 I was nominated by Emily from thelittlebookaffair to do this tag. Do check her out if you haven’t already!
The point of this award is to bring recognition to newer blogs. The rules are:
- What was the first book you reviewed on your blog?
–What happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen! I just posted it a week ago.
2. How do you deal with a reading slump?
-I don’t really get into reading slumps often, but when I do:
- I switch from the genre I usually go for and try something new.
- Watch booktubers! Seeing people get excited over books usually tends to make me excited as well.
3. Do you judge a book by it’s cover?
– A pretty cover is more appealing.
4. Do you watch any BookTubers (people on YouTube that talk about books)?
-Yes! I love watching Booktubers.
5. What do your friends/family think of your blog?
-No one really knows about it, yet since I made this blog quite recently, but I mean to tell them soon. 🙂
6.What was your most anticipated release of 2015? Did it reach you expectations?
-One of them was Go set a watchman by Harper Lee which sadly I haven’t read, yet.
7. How many books are on your “to-read” shelf on Goodreads?
-107! My tbr list is ever growing.
8. What’s your least favorite book by your favorite author?
-Error 401: book not found.
9. How late have you stayed up to finish a book?
-Books > sleep.
10. What’s a book you had to read for school that you dreaded reading at first but ended up really liking it?
-To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. We were given the play version of the book to read, and the beginning was hard to get into. Now it’s one of my favorite books!
Eleven random facts about me:
- am very passionate about charity and helping out others.
- adore the smell of pharmacies and coffee shops.
- have a fear of driving.
- value cleanliness.
- am a patriotic Pakistani.
- appreciate and respect people who try to understand others.
- (usually) can’t rest until finishing my work.
- like answering personality quizzes.
- own fake eye glasses.
- adore kids.
- like learning new languages.
And anyone else who wants to do this! 🙂
1. Booktubers or Book bloggers?
2. What’s your favorite stand alone?
3. The longest you’ve gone without reading?
4. Who’s your favorite fictional villain?
5. What’s a genre you’re beginning to like?
6. What novel would you most like a film adaption on?
7. Your favorite book as a child?
8. Which book are you always recommending to others?
9. A book/series you think is underrated?
10. Do you prefer reading a book with just one POV or multiple?
11. Do you write?
That’s all for today. Feel free to leave a comment; I’d love to hear from you! 🙂
Have a great day,